- Launched Metter Media, Lycette and Krupp Family Foundation
- Had our first photo shoot in studio (!!)
- The Follain Candle was released – smelled good, looked great
- Our awesome Fall intern Anna was here, crushing it as TOGETHER work started flowing in
- 2016 takes it’s first victims: we did a lot of cool work that never saw the light of day, it happens.
- Jess moderated an AIGA panel on Freelance Best Practices at Society of Grownups
- Our 3rd year designing for TOGETHER and we were excited to take it to the next level #TGTHR7
- Launched Lizard Lounge & TOAD websites in sync
- Jess and Meaghan traveled to NYC to the Generate Conference
- …and then they sped home in order to see Lemonade live
- Traveled to Nantucket for Farm & Fable Summer01 photoshoot
- Added a new logo to Urban Grape’s brand family: Urban Community
- The sun was shining, Loco was open for lunch…those were the days
- Launched Urban Hound’s new look and Farm & Fables eComm shop
- Did our fair share of marketing and social media management between LURK & French + Italian
- Expanded (again!): more space + our designer Mitchell, design intern Emma and marketing intern Alice joined there team
- Were super impressed & surprised by Bentonville, AK – where we visited for the Made By Few conference.
- Got to collaborate with the Brass babes for a new web look & the launch of The Brass Edit
- Hosted a post-election community event for women called SPACE
- Launched a beautiful portfolio site for Weena & Spook and Area Four‘s new website.
WHATS ON TAP FOR JANUARY?
- A long awaited Bella Sante web launch as well as new sites for Loco, Covet & Tailored for Education
- Getting back into the blog game starting with Better Your Brand posts & Behind the Hustle featuring badass women who are impacting their industry
- Adding business and marketing consulting to our list of services
- Continued puppy training (We <3 you Winnie!)
- Welcoming team Brass into the studio – best.neighbors.ever!